High-speed Hair Removal Diode Laser system
VIKINI is the premium high-speed diode laser system for permanent hair removal equipped with collimated optical lens for less discomfort during treatments and effective, lasting results. VIKINI is state-of-art technology that effectively works on all hair-skin types whether thick or thin. The procedures are very comfortable and very fast. The VIKINI works on continuous wave technology that makes sure the average peak power is the same in every pulse keeping it consistently accurate, which is not the case in other lasers that work on quasi-static waves. Every pulse that is emitted by the VIKINI system is divided into two parts, a long pulse and a short pulse. FDP (Fast Delivery Pulse) mode delivers a 10Hz maximum frequency that allows for faster treatment times especially on larger areas.
- Permanent Hair Reduction
- Ideal 808nm wavelength for hair removal with good melanin absorption rate
- High-speed diode laser equipped with a collimated lens reduces energy loss and delivers consistently high energy to the hair follicle
- Sapphire contact-cooling tip set at 2 degrees (2C) makes treatments less painful and significantly reduces the risk for burns during treatment
- Built-in temperature sensor in the hand piece indicates temperature level on the screen during treatment
- No consumable and maintenance parts and no need to change flash lamp regularly for maintenance
- FDP, DP1, DP2 modes offer various pulse types for different skin & hair types
- Shorter treatment times on DP1 and DP2 mode with maximum frequency of 3Hz and a maximum of 10Hz on FDP mode allows quicker treatment of larger areas
- DP1 (Delivery Pulse 1) Short, Long, Blend, Burst - Depending on the hair & skin type, choose an ideal mode for superior effectiveness
- DP2 (Delivery Pulse 2) Adjust pulse number (up to 7 Pulses) [ ILOODA’s exclusive function ] - DP2 is effective mode for fine hair by dividing a short pulse into consecutive pulses based on setting count - Laser is radiated as many as pulse count up to 7 with fixed rest (off) time of 5ms interval between short pulses in order to increase absorption rate in fine hair
- FDP (Fast Delivery Pulse) Effective mode for fast treatment, up to 10Hz - The sweeping technique eliminates skipped spots often left by “one pulse at a time” lasers. This concept delivers high-speed energy in wider treatment areas so that treatment times are significantly shorter compared to conventional hair removal systems
How often do I need to do laser hair removal?
How long do sessions take?
|Laser Diode Type:||German High Powered CW Laser Diode|
|Laser Diode Power:||810nm Up to 600W|
|Energy Output:||Up to 120 J/cm2|
|Spot Size:||12 x 11mm|
|Pulse Duration:||Up to 625ms|
|Pulse Repetition Rate:||1~10Hz / 1Hz step|
|Cooling:||Sapphire tip contact cooling (2ºC) | Exterior cooling hand piece (0ºC ~ 5ºC)|
|Optical Guide:||Optical Guide – Sapphire Crystal|