Long Pulsed KTP 532nm & Nd:YAG 1064nm
For vascular and pigmented lesions, dyschromia and skin rejuvenation
The best solution to complex vascular and pigmentation problems.
• Two wavelengths are used, and the majority of lesions are removed by laser with variable target depths
• Long-pulsed laser is used for telangiectasia and flushed skin, and to remove pigmented epidermal lesions
• The long-pulsed 1064nm laser is used to reach less superficial vascular lesions
V-Toning : Pigment + Redness + Rejuvenation
• The 12 mm spot size beam works quickly to improve mixed component dyschomia, resulting in brighter, rejuvenated skin
• The Genesis mode with long pulsed 1064nm and short pulse of 300us, treats the dermal layer with bulk heating to stimulate new collagen growth and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
• Rosacea, redness and scars can all be improved with the V-Laser to brighten and smoothen overall skin tone & texture
Melasma Treatment: Long pulsed 532nm + Genesis
• The 532nm laser is highly absorbed by melanin and oxy-haemaglobin
• Combined treatment with 532nm and 1064nm wavelengths for melasma addresses both pigmentation and vascular lesions
• Apart from stimulating collagenesis, Genesis mode is also an effective treatment for freckles, targeting the melanin cells, blood vessels as well as ageing skin
- Spider veins
- Diffuse redness
Benign Pigmented Lesions
- Age Spots
- Solar Lentigos
- Dull skin
- Dry & rough texture
What are the benefits of the Dual Wavelength & Genesis Mode?
Optimum selective photothermolysis makes it possible to target both epidermal and dermal lesions using the Dual Wavelength V-Laser. Skin rejuvenation can also be achieved using the 300ns pulse width of Genesis Mode. Intractable Melasma has also been seen to improve greatly with treatments of combined 1064nm and 532nm preventing instances of rebound from recurring more often.
How does the V-Laser provide optimum comfort during laser treatments?
The V-Laser is equipped with a Sapphire Chilled Tip for contact cooling and optimum comfort for patients being treated on both the 1064nm and 532nm wavelengths. Less discomfort leads to better clinical results as patients are able to tolerate higher energies during treatment.
Can all skin types be treated by the V-Laser?
Yes. Due to the dual wavelength capability, skin types from 1-light3 Fitzpatrick typically react well to the 532nm wavelength, as well as for patients with vascular indications. On the other hand, 1064nm is ideal for Fitzpatrick types dark3-5, allowing treatment for almost all patients apart from Fitz 6 skin types.
|Irradiation Type:||Long Pulsed KTP 532nm & Nd:YAG 1064nm|
|Wavelength:||1064nm & 532nm|
|Maximum Energy:||1064nm 200J/cm2 / 532nm 48J/cm2 / Genesis Mode 7j/cm2|
|Cooling System||Sapphire Chilled Tip|
|Pulse Duration:||1-40ms 532nm
0.3ms Genesis Mode
|Repetition Rate:||1 to 10Hz|
|Spot Size:||2 to 12mm|