PICOCARE450 with the HEXA Handpiece
Fast, most powerful 2nd Generation Pico Laser
“HEXA” MLA focusing lens for, Scar Reduction, Pigmented Lesion Removal and Skin Rejuvenation. 1064nm, 532nm, 595nm and 660nm wavelengths for maximum efficacy.
Every detail builds a perfect picture.
PICOCARE450: in a class of its own.
- Second generation picosecond laser, blitzes the competition as it’s one of the most powerful pico laser available today.
- Runs at a peak power of 1.33GW.
- Lightning-fast 450 picosecond pulse duration shatters targeted pigment into infinitely small particles that can be more readily removed by the body.
- Multi-wavelength treatment: 1064nm, 532nm, 595nm and 660nm to remove a full range of colour tattoos, including hard-to-remove greens and blues.
- Ultra-precise irradiation means minimal risk of damage to surrounding tissue and therefore faster patient recovery time.
HEXA for PICOCARE450
HEXA is Picocare’s MLA focusing holographic lens handpiece. It works to optimise the precision and power of Picocare’s 450ps.
- Ultra-precise and ultra-focused for maximum impact on treatment targets and minimum disturbance to surrounding tissue.
- Concentrates up to 15 times more energy in each dot, thanks to the quality of its focusing lens.
- Laser Induced Optical Breakdown shatters the target only
- No build-up of residual damage in the surrounding tissue, therefore reduced risk of Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH).
- Excellent results for skin rejuvenation treatment: fine wrinkles, large pores, skin texture improvement, acne scars.
HEXA H/P – MLA Technology
The Picocare Advantage
LIOB (Laser Induced Optical Breakdown)
Comparison of Fractional and MLA
- Treat more patients more effectively
- Increased therapeutic reliability: ultra-short pulse, high peak power photo mechanical effect causes pigment particles to react more predictably. The target pigment shatters without causing thermal damage to the surrounding tissue.
- More efficient treatment
- Safer, precise, powerful: simply the best technology available for the purpose
- Highly visible and satisfying results
- Low ownership costs
- Faster, more comfortable treatments
- Reduced risk of damage to surrounding tissue
- More rapid recovery
- Earlier results
- Fewer treatments
- Tattoo removal is highly effective across all colours, including those most difficult to treat.
- Highly effective for treating deep scars.
- Treats superficial (epidermal) and deep (dermal) pigment equally effectively.
- Becker’s nevus
- Ito nevus
- Ota nevus
- Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Multi colours
- Dull skin
- Dry & rough texture
- Acne scars
- Chicken pox scars
- Ice pick
2 – 1omm Zoom Handpiece
7mm Collimated Handpiece
2x 3-5mm & 6-10mm “HEXA” (Holographic MLA) Handpieces
2x Filter Handpieces (Optional)
|Wavelength:||1064nm & 532nm +595, 660nm|
1064nm @450ps, 532nm @350ps, L532nm @450ps
|Repetition Rate:||Single, 1~10Hz|
Filter H/P: 595, 660nm
Collimated H/P: 7mm
MLA H/P: 3-5mm
MLA H/P: 6-10mm