The most advanced Long Pulse Nd:YAG system that treats a wide range dermatological and cosmetic needs from vascular treatments, ablative and non-ablative skin rejuvenation, pigmented lesions and hair removal consistently producing excellent results.
What does the Mercury have that others don’t?
Unlike other similar systems, the Mercury utilises a zoom handpiece, which allow users to easily select spot size on the handpiece without touching the user interface. An ultra-fast capacitors capable of producing pulse repetition rates of up to 10 Hz and preset parameters in the interface leaves treatments quickier and easier than with traditional systems.
Through its square-pulse technology, which delivers stable energy throughout the entire pulse duration, the Mercury is capable of putting out more energy with much less risk for side effects compared to similar systems.
The Mercury provides
- Fast treatments with consistently optimal results
- Rapid cooling by Cryogen, Cool plate and Cool Sapphire these can be used separately or at the same time giving you plenty of flexibility – the SCS Skin Cooling (GAS) system provides the most efficient method to reduce patient discomfort and improve safety during treatments. This system is calibrated to deliver continuous stabilized cooling, greatly decreasing the risk for PIH associated with inefficient cooling methods during treatments.
- Selectable parameters, including multiple spot sizes (up to 20mm)
- Fully programable memory to put your favorite parameters at a touch of a button.
- Adjustable high peak power and pulse durations that enable you to customize treatment for every patient
- Skin Rejuvenation by High Power Genesis Mode provides the most clinical and aesthetically effective result for Melasma, Acne, Pore Size Reduction and Fine Wrinkles.
- Vascular lesions
- Ablative and non-ablative skin rejuvenation
- Pigmented lesions
- Hair removal
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Duo lifting (1064nm+1320nm) Slow pulse lift
- Genesis mode titening
How many Mercury treatments will I need?
The long pulsed Nd: YAG laser is a quick and painless way to treat the indicated skin conditions . Depending on the severity of the skin condition, usually 1 to 2 treatment sessions are needed 4 -8 weeks apart.
How long after an Mercury treatment will I see results?
Generally, a noticeable difference and improvement in the condition can be appreciated after the first few treatments. For most conditions, the final result is usually observed after 2 to 4 weeks.
Mercury for darker skin
The Mercury has revolutionised what lasers are able to achieve in permanently reducing hair growth in dark-skinned individuals with black hair. This laser combines longer wavelengths with longer pulse durations— the time in which skin is exposed to the laser—and cooling devices to bring down the temperature of the skin following treatment. The longer pulse durations allow more energy to be delivered to the skin, and cooling devices help prevent side-effects.
|Irradiation Type||Long pulsed Nd:YAG|
|Wavelength||1064nm / 1320nm|
|Pulse Duration||Gen mode: 0.35 – 1 ms
Long: 1 – 100ms
|Repetition Rate||Single up to 10Hz|
|Spot Size||2-6, 8, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20mm|
|Maximum Energy||1064nm up to 100J /1320 up to 30J|
|Cooling||Cooling Spray SCS, Sapphire Contact Cooling|
|Dimension||354mm x 896mm x 923mm|