LPL – Cosmetic LED light system
LED Pulsed Light with New Optimal Lens Array Technology
The LPL is an industry leader in LED phototherapy technology. Renowned specialist LED engineers DJM developed this benchmark LPL device. Welcome to the world’s first and only specialized optimal lens array LED by DJM that trumps many existing LED products. More optical power and better energy efﬁciency means more effective treatments and quicker treatment time. Conventional devices with low or standard power LEDs are no match for the new generation LPL with POWER LEDs. Low or standard power LED’s have shorter longevity and are incapable of lens array technology to efficiently focus light. LPL is the world’s first POWER LED, with optimal lens array technology for more grunt and treatment result.
- Ideal wavelengths for cosmetic use
- Powerful enough to penetrate deeply where it is needed
- Works at multi tissue levels
- Works alone or as adjunctive therapy
- Treats multiple indications
- Pain-free, non-invasive treatments for patients of all ages
- Treatments can be as quick as 3 minutes due to OLAT technology
- Optical Lens Array Technology
- Durable high-quality LEDs
- Fully adjustable head, panels and arm
- Ergonomic design
- User-friendly interface
415 nm 630 nm
- Skin rejuvenation
- Hair regrowth
- Wound healing
- Muscle and joint pain relief
- Can be used in conjunction with other wavelengths
Can the wavelengths be used in combination?
How are LEDs beneficial to the skin?
What does the special array technology do?
|Light Source:||LED (Light Emitting Diodes)|
|Class:||Class I/B type Cosmetic use|
|Electrical Rating:||220 v / 50 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||200 VA|
|User Interface:||3.2″ Touch Module|
|Cooling System:||Alloy Heat Sink Technology|
|Dimensions:||1475 x 745 x 512 mm|
|Wavelengths||830nm (w/ 590nm)||635nm||415nm|
|J/cm2||20-80 J/cm2||5-80 J/cm2||5-60 J/cm2|